Precise projects limited Kenya
At Precise projects limited we serve specialized, project management techniques to look after the planning, design, and implementation of a project, from its start to its completion (planning to evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the real estate development sectors anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya.
construction management in nairobi
At precise projects limited Kenya we conduct the oversight of general construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other duties include
- Specifying project targets and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and chosing project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through aquisition of labor, materials and equipment.
- Implementing various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management services in nairobi, kenya
Quantity Surveyors (QS) are construction industry professionals with proficient grasp on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' demands. They prepare comprehensive estimates to ensure budgets are enough for each stage of construction.
At precise projects Kenya, our registered quantity surveyors are ready to offer their knowledge at the most affordable rates.
Some of the services provided include:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the customer to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving precise guidance on contractual claims arising out of construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of refurbishment of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi, kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of real estate agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi